2012 Fact Sheet
November 5, 2012
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 – Monday, January 21, 2013
Closes at 9:30 p.m. on December 31, 2012
415.781.2688 / www.unionsquareicerink.com
Hours of Operation
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Daily
- 90 minute sessions that start on every even hour
- Private party bookings* available Mondays & Tuesdays,
6:00 – 7:30 p.m. or 8:00 – 10:00 p.m.
*Sessions not open to public if sold to a private party. No private parties between 12/12/12 – 01/06/13.
- Admission: General admission – $10; Children 8 and under – $6
- Skate Rentals: $5.00
- Group Rates: applicable Monday through Thursday through December 2, 2012 and from January 2nd through January 17th.
- 15 or more – $0.50 discount per person
- 25 or more – $1.00 discount per person
- 75 or more – see Private Parties below
- Private Parties: available on Mondays and Tuesdays before December 12th during the 6 p.m. & 8 p.m. sessions. Before 12/12/12: $2500 for the 6 pm session and $3500 for the 8 p.m. session. After 1/06/13: $1700 for the 6 pm session and $2300 for the 8 p.m. session.
Tickets sold at the ice rink ticket window
Advance session ticket sales can be purchased online at www.unionsquareicerink.com
Safeway, Alaska Airlines, Kaiser Permanente, Macy*s, Marmot Mountain, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, American Conservatory Theater, Union Square Business Improvement District, The Westin St. Francis San Francisco, JW Marriott, Chancellor Hotel, Galleria Park Hotel, Grand Hyatt Union Square, John’s Grill, SFMTA, Emporio Rulli Caffé, Disney’s THE LION KING, Square, UNIQLO, San Francisco Examiner, NBC BAY AREA, Telemundo, KSTS-TV 48, STAR 101.3, 98.1 KISS FM, 106.1 KMEL, KOSF 103.7, WiLD 94.9 and KGO 810
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco
- San Francisco Recreation and Parks Department
Keep up with the latest – and coolest – news straight from Union Square, San Francisco’s most magical and festive ice skating destination.
For press inquiries, please contact: