2022 WBP Productions COVID-19 Safety + Guidelines
As we continue to monitor COVID-19, we are working to ensure that The Safeway Holiday Ice Rink in Union Square is safe for our guests and employees. We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and adjust our operations if needed.
As of August 1, 2022 our safety protocols for attendance are as follows:
There are No Requirements currently.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By purchasing an ice-skating ticket or by accompanying a paid skater, you expressly agree to comply with all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
DO NOT attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 7 days before visiting The Safeway Holiday Ice Rink in Union Square if you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to visiting The Safeway Holiday Ice Rink in Union Square, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;
- Within 7 days prior to visiting The Safeway Holiday Ice Rink in Union Square, you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
ONSITE SAFETY MEASURES
The following safety measures will be enforced and adhered to:
- Daily sanitization of all surfaces throughout the event areas
- Hand sanitizing stations provided throughout event areas
We are following all local, city, state, and Federal Covid Guidelines to ensure the safety of our guest’s. These measures include; Ticket Holders Only (allowed in the event area), Sanitizing (daily of handrails, benches and skates as well as extensive cleaning before and after each day), Hand Sanitizing Stations (throughout event area).